Hello friends! Katy here with one last Christmas in July Project to inspire your holiday card making. Can you believe it is the end of July already!! In case you are keeping count we are up to 20 holiday cards with todays posting.
Today’s card design is very simple. I used the Spotlight Circle Trio Slimline Stencil and Color Hive Inks in Tartan Teal, Telephone Box, Everglades, Sugar Plum, Bubble Tea and Icy Mist to create ornament bulbs. I used an ornament topper die from the Spellbinders Deck The Halls die set and a snowflake stencil with some Marshmallow Paste to Create some pretty cool dimensional snowflakes.
I have a video tutorial below and as always if you have trouble watching here on the blog, click here to watch on Youtube.
Here is a close-up of each of the cards. I will list the products used at the end of the post.
Products used. Please Note, affiliate links have been used at no cost to you. If you click a link AND make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These earnings help to support my Youtube channel and my website. Thank you for your support.
- Spotlight Circle Trio Slimline Stencil
- Bold Holiday Sentiments
- Marshmallow Paste
- Color Hive Ink Icy Mist
- Color Hive Ink Bubble Tea
- Color Hive Ink Sugar Plum
- Color Hive Ink Tartan Teal
- Color Hive Ink Everglades
- Color Hive Ink Telephone Box
- Color Hive Ink Eclipse Black
- Heavyweight White Cardstock
- Spellbinders Deck The Halls Die
- 1/4 inch double sided adhesive
- 1/2 inch double sided adhesive
- Liquid Glue
- Delicata Ink Golden Glitz
- Delicata Ink Silvery Shimmer
- Blending Brushes
- Palette Knives
- Silver Foil Cardstock
- Gold Glitter Cardstock
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you found this Christmas in July holiday series inspirational. I hope to see you again.