Hello Friends and happy Saturday! Today I have a new video for you using a new Easter Background stamp and Happy Easter Stencil from Maker Forte. I thought it would be fun to use the Happy Easter Stencil to create some bunnies that look like Peeps from the grocery store. The Color Hive Ink colors that I used are the perfect Easter Peep colors and for the eyes and mouth I used a ghost die cut out from Kat Scrappiness…aren’t they just adorable!!
I used the Color Hive Inks in Bubble Tea, Icy Mist and Yellowstone and if you use the Color Hive ink in Grape you will have the cutest purple Peep. Below is the video showing how this came together and if you have trouble watching it on the blog, click here to watch on Youtube.
Linked below are the products used in todays video. Please note, Affiliate links have been used throughout this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Using my affiliate links helps offset the cost of my blog and Youtube channel so I can provide free content to you. I appreciate your support. ❤️
Products Used In Video
- Maker Forte Color Hive Ink Bubble Tea
- Maker Forte Color Hive Ink Icy Mist
- Maker Forte Color Hive Ink Yellowstone
- Maker Forte Color Hive Ink Eclipse Black
- Maker Forte Easter Background Stamp
- Maker Forte Happy Easter Stencil
- Heavyweight White Cardstock
- Maker Forte Frozen Cardstock
- Masking Paper
- Kat Scrappiness Boogy Ghost Die
- Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink
- Nightshift Navy Cardstock
- Simply Stated Die
- Makers Magic Crystal Clear Glue
- Maker Forte Smoosher Tool
- MISTI Original Stamping Tool
- Mini Blending Brushes
Alrighty friends, that is it for me today. I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did please be sure and give the video a thumbs up and don’t forget to share and subscribe.