Hello My Friends and Welcome! Today I am excited to be back for another Team Tiny Video Hop. It has been a while since I last posted however, I have been crafting and just posting on my Youtube Channel. Click here to head over and check out my channel as well as my other Team Tiny projects.
What is #TeamTinySpringFlowers
Team Tiny was created by Katharine Kelly to help crafty Youtube channels. The purpose of the hop is to help channels like mine grow. When watching videos on Youtube it is important that you like, comment, subscribe and share our videos so that Youtube will actively promote them. This video hop is open to all crafters who create videos on Youtube that have less than 1k subscribers. If you would like to participate in next months hop please leave me a comment and I will let you know how to get involved.
To Watch in HD on Youtube
To get started the products I am using today are
- Simon Says Stamp Peony Bouquet Stencil
- Gina K Designs In the Navy
- Stazon Pigment Ink in Snowflake, Lemon Drop, Pink Cosmos and Shamrock Green
- My Card Base is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb Cover
- I am using simple makup sponges, but you could use make up brushes as well.
- Gina K Designs Embossing and Watermark ink
- Brutus Monroe Gilded Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Words stamp set
Completing My Card Panel
To start I applied a repositionable adhesive to the back of my stencil and let that dry for a few seconds and then I applied the stencil to my cardstock. Once adhered I started sponging on the white snowflake pigment ink to all of the stencil that was showing on my card panel. Once the layer of white was added, I then added Stazon Lemon Drop ink to the stamens. I then moved on to adding the Stazon Pink Cosmos ink to all of the flowers. And Finally I added the Stazon Shamrock Green ink to the leaves.
For my greeting I embossed one of the Thanks from the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Words stamp set using Brutus Monroe Gilded Embossing Powder and Gina K Designs Embossing and Watermark ink. Next,
- I cut an 8.5 x 11 110 lb Neenah Classic Crest Card down on the 11 inch side to 5.5 inches and then scored with my scor-buddy at 4.25 inches.
- I then adhered a piece of fun foam with 1/2 inch scor-tape to the back of my card panel to give it some dimension.
- Before adding my card panel to my card base. I took the stencil and added one of the Peony’s to the inside of the card base. I then added my sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Words stamp set. Using Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink.
To finish I adhered my card panel to my card base and then completed a quick matching envelope using a Gina K Designs In the Navy envelope and the Peony Bouquet Stencil, again adding a layer of white snowflake pigment ink from Stazon and then adding the Lemon Drop ink followed by the Pink Cosmos and finally the shamrock green.
This completes my project for today I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and you click the link #TeamTinySpringFlowers and follow along on Youtube. Please Check out all the other talented crafters who are hopping along.
➡️ Ink Pads
- Stazon Pigment ink Snowflake
- Stazon Pigment ink Lemon Drop
- Stazon Pigment ink Pink Cosmos
- Stazon Pigment ink Shamrock Green -size-pigment-ink-pad-by-tsukineko
I purchased all my Stazon Pigment ink pads from this website www.delbellosdesigns.com This is the best price I could find at the time of posting this video. This link is to provide you with $5.00 off your purchase. Patty the owner offers free shipping on orders $30.00 and over. She offers a variety of products as well.
➡️ Embossing Powder
➡️ Stamp Cleaner
- Makeup Sponges Walmart or Dollar Tree
Affiliate links may be used at no additional cost to you. By clicking through the links and making a purchase you are helping to support my channel so that I can continue to make videos. Thank you for your support.