Hello friends! Today I am over on the Maker Forte blog with a quick and easy masculine card. When I make masculine cards I like to choose a color theme. I find that choosing a color theme or color combination to start can make you masculine card projects a lot easier.
For todays project I chose a cream, tan and brown color theme and I think it turned out wonderful.
I used the following Maker Forte Stamp Sets: I Adore You, Distressed Plaid and Alphabet Tiles. I used a few products from my stash: Tim Holtz 3D Lumber Embossing Folder, Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves, Brilliance Moonlight White, Waffle Flower Combo Swatch Tag Die and some cardstock from Gina K Designs-Ivory Layering and Dark Chocolate.
I have a video for you below. If you have trouble watching here on the blog, you can click here to watch on Youtube.
I love these color tones together. Black, tan and white works great as well as red and black, red and gray, gray and yellow, gray and blue and many more.
Listed below are the products used. Please Note, affiliate links have been used at no cost to you. If you click a link AND make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. These earnings help to support my Youtube channel and my website. Thank you for your support.
Here is one more up close photo with the products used linked below.
- Maker Forte & Alex Syberia I Adore You Stamp Set
- Maker Forte Distressed Plaid Stamp Set
- Maker Forte Alphabet Tiles Stamp Set
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves
- Brilliance Moonlight White
- Gina K Designs Ivory Layering Cardstock
- Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate
- FSJ Oatmeal Cookie- Discontinued
- Spellbinders Portobello Cardstock
- Waffle Flower Combo Swatch Tag Die
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- 1/4 inch double sided adhesive
- Glue Dots
- Ivory Jute Twine
- Sizzix Sticky Grid
- Tim Holtz 3D Lumber Embossing Folder
Thanks so much for stopping by. I will see you next time!